How do we take care of your privacy?
Out For The Win (later described as ‘OFTW’) wants to take care of your data and your privacy and we do so in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of May 25, 2018 concerning the management and security of personal data from European citizens.
Who are we?
Out For The Win is a website of
Out For The Win – Nonprofit Organisation
National number: 0685.618.368
You can always contact us for questions or comments at email@example.com.
What do we know about you and why?
Your store profile
If you buy something in our OFTW webshop, we need some information from you: your first and last name, possible company name and your full address (street + number, city, postcode and country), you e-mail address and optionally your phone number. We obviously need it to send you the products you ordered. But don’t worry: we do not pass this information on to third parties and keep them locked up in our secure database.
You can always send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust your details and – if you wish – to delete them.
If you would like to be kept informed of our latest articles and OFTW events, you can subscribe to our newsletter. We only ask for your e-mailaddress and we only use that to put that newsletter in your inbox. Your e-mailaddress is not passed on to third parties, only to mailshimp – the application that we use to send your newsletter. It automatically keeps track of which e-mails we send you and whether or not you click on a link in a newsletter.
Are you tired of our mails and do you wants to unsubscribe? This can always be done via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Cookies en Tracking
As a user of our site you also have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. Do you want to use one or more of these rights? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to help you as quickly as possible.
- Right of inspection and rectification / rectification: you have the right to inspect all personal data that we collect from you. Any incorrect or incomplete data can be changed or removed.
- Right to be forgotten (right of withdrawal): a visitor always has the right to have his data removed from our databases unless this data is required for the execution of a contract or the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Right to file a complaint: if you believe that we have processed your data unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission (Data Protection Authority).
- Right to revoke consent: every user or visitor whose personal data is collected has the right to withdraw his permission at any time if he or she has given his or her consent in the past to process this personal data.
- Right of objection: you always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if this happens without your consent and the processing does not have to take place on another basis such as the performance of a contract or compliance with a legal basis.
- Right to limit the processing: you have the right to (temporarily) stop processing your personal data.
- Right to transfer data.
Read more about our conditions of sales here.